Sunday, July 12, 2015

From Here to There


http://annepayne.blogspot.com/

Many of my friends suggested that I switch my URL from 'duhpaynes' over to my name, so I did. Nothing will change as far as content on the blog.  Everything is the same only the URL has changed. But that means that I lost all of you faithful followers in my GFC Follower widget. If you would like to keep up with the book posts, giveaways, interviews and rural living posts, please feel free to sign back up to follow thru GFC in the right hand sidebar @ http://annepayne.blogspot.com/ or you can sign up to follow through email or bloglovin. You can also follow me on Pinterest and Instagram but those aren't blog posts, just random fun stuff. :)


Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!

Have a blessed day,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.