Sunday, November 2, 2014

Cell Phone Pics

Never let it be said I only post good photos. There are times I only have my MotoG cell phone on hand; such was the other day. This is looking back across the field my neighbor leases to a local soybean farmer. His tractor barn looked dwarfed sitting between the tall trees and high soybeans. I was hoping the focus would be better but I must have done something wrong. It was so pretty with the evening light capturing all the autumn colors but it just came out kind of blurry. Photo bomb :(

autumn vista1wm

My Crepe Myrtle sported some radiant orange-red color this year! Isn’t it gorgeous?! It almost looks like a burning bush. ;)

burning bush1wm

In the side yard, I have some spindly Mums that come back each year and boast pretty yellow blooms. I always forget to cut them back in the spring so they will bush out.

mums autumn1wm

I hear some of you are getting snow already! I’m not quite prepared for that yet but I do hold out hope we will get some this year. A white Christmas would be awesome!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, your photos look pretty nice to me. The first one has that pretty muted background which is so soft and pretty. Love the mums and your Crepe Myrtle is gorgeous in fall color. We had to turn out furnace on for the first time last night. Hope it doesn't mean a long cold winter for us in Texas.
    Happy November!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Celeste, your photos look very nice :) Those yellow blossoms are quite lovely, my friend, and the cheerful color put a smile on my face.

    Have a blessed week, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Celestina. We had to break down and turn on the heat this weekend, too. The mountains got snow but it missed us. I'm thinking we may all get a wetter winter this year. At least, that's what some of the old timers around here think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're comments are always a blessing, Stephanie. Yep, those mums made me smile when I saw them, too. Blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I am so delighted that you've taken time to come by and comment. Blessings for a joy-filled day!

1 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.