Welcome to Random 5 Friday -- where you share 5 random facts about you, your day, your pets, your kids, whatever!
1. Smudge knows a good deal when she sees one. ;)
2. We're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow next week. It is spring in NC, right?!
3. I love quotes. Especially book quotes. This one is so true for me right now.
“So many books, so little time.”
4. A sort of cool thing happened a couple months ago. A clip from one of my reviews was used in a press release for an author's second book in a new series.
5. Note to self: Quiche does not keep overnight without the crust becoming slightly soggy and gross. I did not know this. Next time I will try a crustless quiche.
But then, wouldn't that just be a casserole?
Have a blessed day in the Lord!