Welcome to Random 5 Friday -- where you share 5 random facts about you, your day, your pets, your kids, whatever!
"Move your feet, lose your seat!"
1. My kitty, Smudge. This is what she does most of the day. If she knows you have gotten up from a chair or out of the bed, she takes your place, immediately curling up and falling asleep.
2. The winds blew so hard here on Wednesday that the roof of an old shed on our property collapsed. It's pretty good sized so we have some serious clean up to be done.
3. My husband bought me a car. It matches his. How silly is that?! I am looking for Duke/Carolina front license plates so we can tell them apart ;)
4. Now if I could only get him to buy me another camera. I really miss not having my camera available whenever I want it. Of course, I always want it when my son has it at school.
5. I have five art journal pages that I am working on at once. Of course, you'll notice I haven't made any photos or posts about them because I never have my camera when I think of it. Oh. Did I mention the camera thing again?
Have a blessed day in the Lord!