Welcome to Random 5 Friday -- where you share 5 random facts about you, your day, your pets, your kids, whatever!
1. This was an AWESOME sight! These choppers went over our house a few weeks ago. I had to hurry and get my camera so the picture isn't good but they literally were so low our windows rattled and walls shook! I tried to zoom in and get a clearer shot but didn't manage it. My son said they looked like Black Hawks refueling. Then they did it again after dark. It was pretty cool and scary at the same time.
2. My new glasses came in. First time with progressive lenses. My husband assures me I will get used to them but I don't know. They are so different from line bifocals.
3. My cat is driving me crazy. She will not stay off the counters and stove. I find little kitty prints all over in the mornings and have to completely sanitize them. I really don't want to lock her int he laundry room at night. She enjoys hopping on the bed and sleeping with us at night but...
4. Our chickens are going crazy laying eggs; at least 18 a day! But one of our Barred Rocks that was laying the biggest eggs we have ever seen in 14 years of chicken keeping (always streaked with blood on the outside and huge double yolks inside) is no longer with us. I think her poor little body couldn't take the stress and she died. :(
5. Here's to hoping we manage to screen in our porch this spring. I saw a cute little patio set at Home Depot but refuse to buy it until the project is finished. And I want a swing bed out there. Those are so cool. If you haven't seen one, look them up on Pinterest!
Have a blessed day in the Lord!