It's time to share 5 random facts about you, your day, your pets, your kids, whatever!
1. I totally forgot Random 5 Friday was back. This is one of the best meme's to participate in. How could I forget?! Oh, I was taking down all the Christmas decorations and happily packing them away for another year. Whew! So glad that is done.
2. I started using Mozilla for my web browser but it scrolls too fast and makes me nauseated. And I'm sure it's not my mouse setting because it didn't move this fast with Chrome.
3. I beat my guys at RISK. My pink army SWEPT the board! I might have rubbed it in a little. Might have. Yep. I think I did.
4. Finally, after three months I can drive again. It feels so good to know that I can hop in the car and go somewhere whenever I want. Except most of the time, my son is gone to school or work in my car :)
5. I think I will be ready to paint our bedroom this spring. It has been a sea color for several years and I'm tired of looking at it. I need some brightening up in here. I just need to decide what color I want to paint it, then talk my husband in to moving all the heavy furniture. I'm pretty sure he is going to turn the project into something even bigger. Like some kind of renovation because that's the way we roll.
Need some book recommendations? Check out these Top Ten Reads of 2013 by Rebecca Maney.