*Boredom sets in and I play with my camera.
This is a bad shot but shows a little of our TV preference.
1. Obviously we are Science Fiction fans, especially Stargate.
We own all the seasons of SG1 and Atlantis.
2. Right now, we are watching Star Trek Enterprise on Netflix.
We're on Season 4, the last one, which is quite a dilemma.
3. If it's a Sunday, we are watching football. Carolina football, of course.
Oh, and they crushed Tampa Bay last night, on Thursday Night football!
4. While our boys enjoy watching Psych because it is relatively juvenile,
my husband and I have just started watching Bones. For the most part, we like it.
A few eye rolls but the show has quite a bit of humor, which we enjoy, especially Hodgins.
5. On occasion, my all male household (well, except for me) indulges my feminine side
and watches my Jane Austen favorites, Emma and Pride & Prejudice,
and of course North & South (Elizabeth Gaskell's book adaptation) with me.
Rock on, Mr. Thornton!
What are your favorite TV shows/movies?
* Cast is off, boot is on. Still no weight bearing. PT starts Tuesday.