- All things bright and beautiful,All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.Each little flow’r that opens,Each little bird that sings,He made their glowing colors,He made their tiny wings.
- The purple-headed mountains,The river running by,The sunset and the morningThat brightens up the sky.
- The cold wind in the winter,The pleasant summer sun,The ripe fruits in the garden,He made them every one.
- The tall trees in the greenwood,The meadows where we play,The rushes by the water,To gather every day.
- He gave us eyes to see them,And lips that we might tellHow great is God Almighty,Who has made all things well.
All Things Bright and Beautiful (words by Cecil Alexander,1848)
Have a blessed Sabbath!