1. This horse was chillin' out in his barn the other day, just watching the cars go by. He's pretty old and barely moves through the field. When I got out to take his picture he perked up. Next time I will take him an apple.
2. I found $11.00 in the washing machine last night. No, I didn't tell anyone :)
3. Spine Poetry is fun and imaginative. You create a poem out of your book spines. Just stack them up until they tell a story. I like mysteries so here's mine:
Gunpowder tea; murder, plain and simple.
Sofia's secret whispers from the shadows,
Inescapable payne & misery.
4. I pondered this week about reading and music and decided I can't listen to music while I read. I get too distracted and start bebopping (is that even a word?) along with the song, then I forget what I read and have to go back and read it again. It must be an age thing because my teens have earbuds in all the time and do everything while listening to music.
5. Because of the unseasonably cooler temperatures in July, our current electric bill is $80.00 less than this time last year! Can you say woohoo?! We are going out to dinner again!
~ Linking up with Random 5 Friday ~
Thanks, Nancy, for making Friday's even more fun!
Y'all have a great weekend!