1. We got our FIRST EGG this week!
It wasn't laid in the nesting box but in the coop, right near the feeder. This has continued all week now. Not good. Doesn't she know how much trouble we went through to build a proper labor & delivery ward?
2. Isn't this cute material? I made nesting box curtains out of it but so far they have not encouraged our wayward girl to give birth in privacy. Hmph!
3. The scissors are solid cast iron and heavy. They were made in Germany more than 60 years ago and my mother always used them for her sewing scissors. Woe to anyone who dared use them for any other purpose! Except my dad. He used them once but that's a story for another day.
4. My oldest is in his first full-time semester of college and loving it. Of course, it just started on Monday but he has two very cool Art classes in 2 and 3 dimensional design. His supply list was daunting. Can you say coupons?!
5. Oh yeah! Did you know that Chick-fil-a has a Mocha Cookies and Cream milkshake?! It is sooooo delicious. It tastes just like coffee and ice cream....YUM!!!
Do you have a favorite milkshake flavor?
Hop on over for some more Random 5 Friday fun at A Rural Journal.
I'm way behind on visiting everyone this week but I'm trying!
Have a blessed day!