1. There are just some strange things out in the country! While driving down a road we had actually never been down (GASP!) my husband and I came upon this building at a commercial chicken house. No matter how cute it is, I still feel sorry for the chickens that are housed in the upper buildings. I could never be a commercial chicken keeper. Never. And before you ask, Yes I buy chicken in the grocery store. But that's not what this comment is about. That's for another day :)
2. I'd better get out and take pictures like a mad woman. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting out for awhile after I have foot surgery. I certainly won't be able to drive :(
3. Needles in the ankle hurt. Badly. 'Nuff said.
4. When my husband went down to the chicken coop the other morning (it was still dark) to open the door from the coop to the enclosed area, there was a skunk. Thankfully, it didn't spray! But now we have to set the trap again and try to catch the stinky bugger. Can I just say...eeeeew!
5. If you could hop in a time machine and go anywhere...
Where would you go?