1. My husband and I celebrate 31 crazy years next week. That's a windchime we bought on our 20th anniversary, and it hangs on our front porch. I love the way it sounds and it always reminds me of our time together. The other day I posted this quote about my husband - “I love the ground under his feet, and the air over his head, and everything he touches and every word he says. I love all his looks, and all his actions and him entirely and all together.”
― Emily Brontë
2. I have some serious vertigo happening and it is taking all I have in me to get this post made.
3. We've had so much rain, along with cooler temps, that things are starting to mold. Ew! So we turned the a/c back on today to pull out some of the moisture.
4. I have 12 books in my review stack. This vertigo better ease up so I can get back to reading!
5. Saturday marks 12 years my mom has been gone. I miss her terribly.
**Bonus trivia - 14 years ago today we moved into our home. It was 104* outside and the house had no a/c. Today it is going to be 84* and the a/c is ON! What does that say about me?! :-)
How are y'all doing this week?