|***Revised for Random 5 Friday**|
My daughter and I went to Hobby Lobby this week and the shelves are bursting with autumn decor. When I started playing around with this photo it began resembling what I saw in HL. I know it's dark but I think editing is a mood thing.
At least, it is for me.
|Textures used are Nancy Claeys Organic Paper and Kim Klassen Anna, |
edited in Picmonkey
I really should write down what order I edit my photos in. I'll never be able to replicate this one but while I'm editing I go back and forth, deleting then adding. All I remember is adjusting exposure levels, applying KK's texture, adjusting some more, then using the Dusk feature and applying NC's texture with brushing and more brushing, then back to the exposure tab. Confusing, right?
This one I kept simple. Adjusted the exposure and that was it.
Do you keep a journal/log of how you edit photos? Any tips?
1. I have more energy after being on the Prednisone for 2 days than I've had in 2 years! I hope I get caught up on my house cleaning before the treatment is over :)
2. One of our roosters is beginning to make funky crowing sounds at thirteen weeks old.
3. Did you notice I said ONE of our roosters? Murray's sent us two extras. Wasn't that sweet of them, when I only ordered ONE? Yes, there's a little sarcasm here.
4. I am excited to meet my niece's husband and newborn son today. I haven't seen her in several years and missed her wedding. Can't wait to hold that precious baby!
5. My bacon is about to burn so I'm outta here!
Have a great weekend!