This display of brightly colored yo-yo's caught my eye in the little country store we went to out at Murray's Mill a few weeks ago.
1. I am no good with a yo-yo.
2. There are too many types of ceramic tile for me to choose a favorite. My kitchen floor may never get done.
3. One of these days I will learn that furniture in a showroom is B.I.G.
4. My car might need to be detailed. There's something black ve-ry close to the rubber around the windows.
5. Five 40' pecan trees are enough. Really. I do not understand why my husband thinks we should let new ones continue to grow.