|Cute beaded bag for sale in one of the Biltmore House gift shops.|
1. Big spiders, crawling fast like a locomotive at high speed, make me jump and run, but first I always, ALWAYS jerk my feet up off the floor :)
2. My neighbor has barn cats and that's fine but when they multiply like fleas it is not...fine, that is. I caught a couple of them and called animal control. Yep. I'm the one.
3. I might have taken a few photos inside Biltmore House ;)
4. My chicken Smithy, is an outcast. The others don't like her. Maybe it's her good looks. (I am assuming that Smithy is a she now, since the comb is staying small)
5. Cake and brownies are good for breakfast. I should know. I had cake this morning.
Do you eat leftover dessert for breakfast?